Countdown...

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, January 19, 2009

Our Trip to Dallas

Saturday, Justin, our friend Brook and I went on a mini road trip up to Dallas. The weather was beautiful! While we were there we spent some time at the Dallas Farmer's Market. This is one of the coolest places in all of Dallas. Now I am not a huge fan of the Dallas area for many reasons, but I might consider moving there just to be close to this place(haha). The Dallas Farmer's Market is divided into three sections. The plant section, the random store section, and my favorite, the produce section. The produce section consists of rows and rows of farmers selling their produce, fresh fruits and vegetables. And here is the best part, they are so cheap! I am thinking about making this trip a once a month type deal:) While we were up there we and Indie movie at a movie theatre. We went to a nice part of Dallas and so everything was really nice at this theater. It was even decked out with leather chairs for each person. There was one theater that had couches and blankets for everyone. It was pretty funny looking into that theater and seeing everyone relaxed on a couch! Anyways, that was a look into our trip to Dallas!

1 comments:

Jeraldine said...

I remember going to this market. It was the biggest one I had ever seen. Everything we got was so cheap and so much better than buying in the store. We got beautiful tomatoes, gorgeous grapes, succulant corn on the cob, and plenty of delicious boiled peanuts. You want to by alot of stuff because it is to fresh and cheap, and the vendors always let you have samples. It's making me hungry writing about it. I loved it.