Countdown...

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, January 2, 2009

New Years in Fort Worth!


So, we are back in Fort Worth once again. I have been very thankful for the weather the past few days, It has made it a very smooth transition from Florida! My mom came in town on Tuesday and we have been having so much fun with her! Moving into the new place we have had to decorate, organize and everything in between so it has been nice to have her around to help me out. (THANK YOU SO MUCH MOM!) I am hoping to post pictures soon, but of course no promises:). New Years Eve we spent at the Armed Forces Bowl at the TCU stadium, we went with mom and a few of our friends and had a blast! The displays the military brings to the game is so much fun to experience and watch, they had everything from planes, to tanks, to paratroopers, to military marching bands, and the list goes on and on. This is our second year going to this event and I think we are making it a tradition as long as we are in Texas! Our friends, Beau and Christa, invited us over for a New Years Eve party that night and we had alot of fun fellowshipping, watching the ball drop on TV, playing Mexican Train and catch phrase, and drinking alot of Welch's Sparkling Grape Juice;). New Years Day was mom's birthday so of course we went to Red Lobster for lunch, one of her favorites. We spent the rest of the day shopping, and you can't end a birthday right without free birthday icecream from Coldstones! My mom took full advantage of that and I really enjoyed it myself:). Well, Happy New Years to all!

0 comments: