Countdown...

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Our New Place

So, as you all know we have moved and as you all know I have been saying I will put up pictures of our new place. So for those of you who are still bugging me about it(you know who you are, haha) here are some pictures of our house. If you click on the pictures they should get bigger:) Enjoy!





A big thanks goes out to my mom, she came and helped us ALOT for a few days in Dec/Jan. The hanging light in the dining room, my mom made that. Yes, she is creative:) Thanks Mom! We have another bedroom as well, but it is still a mess so sorry, no pictures:) We also have a nice fenced in backyard, which we will begin using in the Spring:) and a nice carport to keep our car safe during the hail season. Gotta love Texas!

2 comments:

Jeraldine said...

Amy and Justin, Wow!! The pictures of your apartment are great. It is so pretty!! Your Mom and you and Justin did a fantastic job. I can't wait to see it. love Mom

Aaron Hefty said...

Place looks good! Dinner???