Countdown...

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Psalm 119:28

I come writing today with news I wish I didn’t have to write. I went to the doctor’s today to find out that we had lost the baby. I wish I had the strength to tell you all in person, but it is easier on me emotionally to let you know through this. Please pray for me as I am going through a hard time emotionally. I am however, so thankful for the Lord’s comfort during this hard time, and the power of his calming presence in my life, even now. Although it will take me a couple of days to feel this in my heart, I know that this is all part of God’s plan as hard as that is to come to terms with. But I am comforted in knowing that the Lord is there comforting me at every moment. Although I have sadness in my heart I can still feel the Joy that the Father has placed in my heart. I could not go through this without Him. Also, I am so thankful for the friends I have made here in Fort Worth. They didn’t wait even a moment to ask if we need any help, from bringing dinner to asking to spend some time with me, to the prayers that I know are being lifted up as we speak. Life would be much harder without those friendships. And to my precious husband, who has been so wonderful to me today, giving me so much comfort and support and helping me stay strong. Please pray for me, this is especially hard because we are going home for Christmas on Monday. Thank you so much for your prayers.

In Christ,
Amy

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amy, I just hear about your situation and just want to say that this too shall pass. My husband and I lost a baby earlier this year and so I do understand how tough it can be. You will be ok! But you must grieve as well! I know you are being blessed with many prayers.

Anonymous said...

Hi Amy, I can't say how sorry I am to hear of your news. If there is anything I can do please don't hesitate to let me know! But just know that you and Justin are in our prayers! I am looking so forward to seeing you two soon! I hope you have safe travels and we will see you once you get back into town. With lots of loves and great big hugs, Tracy.

Anonymous said...

Hi Amy, It really hurts my heart to have heard your news today. God bless you and Justin thru this time and know that great things are in store for you both. Love Aunt Debby

Becky Laparra said...

Amy I am praying for you and so sorry for your loss. May God give you comfort and hope in this time. Love you

she_is_liberty said...

Precious Girl.
I admire you so much. Your strength and confidence. The Lord IS with you. Just think of all the other women's hearts you will be able to touch and heal with your story in this heartache and sorrow. Know that I'm praying for you. I Love you so much. I'll see you after Christmas :]