Countdown...

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, December 1, 2008

Our Family is Growing!




A few weeks ago Justin and I found out we are going to have a baby! We are super excited! I am in my ninth week, and I have been pretty sick, but it has been so worth it to know that we have a little one on the way! My due date is July 11th! That's about all the info we know as of now! Keep us in your prayers as we have alot to plan and look forward to in the future! Continue reading our blog and we'll keep you posted!

Amy~

5 comments:

Chip said...

Congratulations!!

Sarah Bell said...

Aww.. Amy how exciting!! Congratulations!

the burchard bunch said...

congrats!! Wish you all the best... keep us posted!!

Brook said...

woop woop...you all are the best! i'm glad we're friends! :) can't wait to meet the little one!

Anonymous said...

congrats amy!! that is so exciting!! woohoo!