Countdown...

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, August 28, 2009

Baby Bump!


Well, I am now looking towards my second trimester which starts on Sunday! I am completely over the morning sickness, tiredness and aches and pains that came with it. We visited the Doctor this week and heard the baby's heartbeat loud and strong! It really is amazing! I am enjoying being pregnant and dreaming what our little one will look like and if it will be a boy or girl. We have an appointment to find out the gender on October 7th. I can't wait:)

On to other news...Justin is STILL looking for a job. The school year has started and no teaching position has been offered. We are not sure what the next step will be if he does not get a teaching position but hopefully God will guide us in the direction He wants us to go...before we are out of money;).

Fall is just around the corner and I am so excited for the cool weather and all the other fun things that happen during that time of the year. I'm pretty sure it is my favorite time of the year:)

Well, enough of my random ramblings! Have a great day!

0 comments: