Countdown...

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Boomerang Express! VBS!


It was that time of year again! VBS! Our church had a GREAT week this year! I was stationed in the pre-teen group this year and we had a blast! I spent the week doing various things from teaching a lesson on Missions to craft time to snack time. It was my first time really working with this age group (I usally work with a little bit younger kids) and I didn't know how it would go but I LOVED it! The kids were great and I really enjoyed getting to know several of them. It is always such a joy for me to work with children! Anyway I thought you might enjoy some pictures from the week in "Australia" at VBS! ~Amy

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

VBS is always so fun! We just had it at our church and we had a great time as well! Miss ya Amz!

Chrissy