Countdown...

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, March 2, 2009

Justin's First Sermon


Sunday Justin preached his first sermon at our church, FBC Benbrook. They are having a sermon series called Tomorrow's Pulpit Today on Sunday nights, and it's five weeks of Seminary students preaching. Justin was week three. I wish I had some pictures or videos to post on this but unfortunatly we were so focused on the actual sermon that I totally forgot. But, I really enjoyed hearing Justin preach. I was so proud of him. His sermon was on John chapter four, the story of the women at the well. He focused on what it meant to worship in spirit and in truth. He did a great job. Thanks to all who prayed for him on that day when you couldn't make it. Your prayers helped alot. Also, thanks to those who came out and supported him. Ya'll are the best!

Amy~

0 comments: